Monday, August 30, 2010

Why I am taking RTF 305


http://www.innovationsinnewspapers.com/index.php/category/multimedia-journalism/

I decided to take RTF 305 not only to fulfill some electives, which it does in great fashion, but also to explore an area that has always been a great interest of mine.  I want to discover the inner-workings of media, how and why it is possible as well as looking at how it has evolved over time.  What has influenced all of the vast and great changes in all areas of multimedia.  I also became intrigued because my dad worked in the field of television production and would constantly explain how much fun he had in the field, but he also drove the point home that having a good foundation in the fundamentals of media is beneficial to a wide array of professions outside media.  So, I believe that through this course I will be exposed to vital information, the vast amount of media channels, and endless sources of creativity and I am looking forward to it.

And about my favorite blog... well... I don't really follow or read any blog so, I am not sure what to put.

No comments:

Post a Comment